Dance is the form of vibration and movement of our body and mind. For dancers, dancing is a form of worship through which a dancer can reach the Almighty. Dance is the rhythmic movement to music, the definition of dance varies from person to person. For somebody, it is worship, for somebody it is an art, for somebody it is an expression of emotions and symbol of happiness, for somebody it is an entertainment, for someone it is a life. India has 1000 year of the old tradition of classical dances. Some of the world-famous classical dance forms that evaluated and evolved in India are Kuchipudi, Mohiniattam, Bharatnatyam, Kathakali, Manipuri, Kathak, and Odissi.
There is various Reason Which Tells Why Classical Dance Form is Important?
- Dancing movements have the same function with exercise to strengthen muscles in health benefits. Dancing can strengthen your muscles.
- Classical dance is also about the expression; through this form, you can express your feeling flawlessly.
- Through classical dance, you meet with your ancient culture and feel the beauty of real dancing form.
- Indian classical dance can be used too as a breathing exercise. Every dancing movement requires rules of the game and rhythm. At the time of practicing and performing your breathing will be arranged so that your movements can match and not lose excessive breadth.
- Dancing is also good for mental health because while dancing you release your stress, and someone will become fresher by dancing. The entire mental burden of the will be diminished for doing a pleasant thing. Undoubtedly this is excellent mental therapy.
- Indian classical dances are all about the connection between your mind, your body, and your soul. Through this, you can better understand the mind-body-soul connection.
- The body will become more flexible by dancing whether it is a classical dance form or other dancing forms. The benefits of a flexible body are to minimize the chances of muscle injury if something happens to your body.
- During the dance, you spend a lot of energy to perform classical dance moves. The fat in the body will also burn additionally.
Samitya provides online music classes in India which are not only highly affordable but also highly flexible. You can learn a new skill just by purchasing one of the courses from the big list. Once you purchase you will have access to their pre-recorded classes for the lifetime, no need to subscribe every month, and the best part is you can learn from anywhere any time.
The best way to manage your schedule is to allow an hour per day to learning music through Samitya’s online music lessons in India. There is a huge palette to choose from such as online Hindustani classes, online guitar classes, online keyboard classes, etc It’s never been this simple before!